****THE COMPLEGALITARIAN BLOG HAS REOPENED FOR BUSINESS
AT A NEW LOCATION WITH SOME NEW RULES.****

Adj. Pertaining to complementarianism and egalitarianism.

***Working to be a safe place for all sides to share.***


___________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Eternal subordinationism and complementarianism

I was raised in a strongly complementarian church. I attended (and graduated from) a strongly complementarian Bible school where female students could not take the Pastors major.

But none of my pastors or Bible school professors ever taught eternal subordinationism within the Trinity. I believe that they would have considered such a doctrine not to be taught in Scripture.

It is my impression that connecting eternal subordinationism to complementarianism is a fairly new teaching. It is also my impression that many complementarians do not believe in eternal subordinationism.

What do you think?