****THE COMPLEGALITARIAN BLOG HAS REOPENED FOR BUSINESS
AT A NEW LOCATION WITH SOME NEW RULES.****

Adj. Pertaining to complementarianism and egalitarianism.

***Working to be a safe place for all sides to share.***


___________________________________________________

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Egalitarian Summary

Well, I finally finished my (first draft of a) summary on what I believe the Bible teaches about women. It's kind of long so I put it in my own blog Here. I did try to be brief but I don't think I could have written less without leaving out something important. As it is, I feel it still needs more work, but I wanted to post it before the "chart" thing got too old.

Basically, I tried to look at the big picture and not get too bogged down in the minute details, while at the same time addressing the key passages used by both sides of the comp/egal debate. As I say in the article, books have already been written about those details, and I just wanted to summarize my overall view.