****THE COMPLEGALITARIAN BLOG HAS REOPENED FOR BUSINESS
AT A NEW LOCATION WITH SOME NEW RULES.****

Adj. Pertaining to complementarianism and egalitarianism.

***Working to be a safe place for all sides to share.***


___________________________________________________

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Woman Preaches

Someone directed me to a video today, and although it is not about the comp/egal debate per se, it does have an impact on it. Please take the time to watch this 21 min. video: Woe to the Fat Shepherds.

If anyone can watch that and still insist that women cannot preach the Word of God to men, or that this message she gave was meant only for women, or that she has not been gifted to preach or teach the Word, then I guess I don't know the Spirit's voice when I hear it. I don't mean that as a challenge or insult, but only as an illustration of how the content of the message and gifting of the speaker is surely what God is concerned about, not the "flesh".