****THE COMPLEGALITARIAN BLOG HAS REOPENED FOR BUSINESS
AT A NEW LOCATION WITH SOME NEW RULES.****

Adj. Pertaining to complementarianism and egalitarianism.

***Working to be a safe place for all sides to share.***


___________________________________________________

Monday, November 5, 2007

Egal. Summary Update

I have put up a new, expanded version of the egalitarianism summary at This Link. I am hoping to eventually move it into a Wiki, but I have no clue about how to do it. All I know is that there are strict rules for editing, and I think it's possible to make it only editable by authorized people. We'd have to do that or it would just ignite an "edit war" with those who are not egalitarians or even Christians.

As it is, I'm trying to "think Wiki" as I put it together. I'm putting html tags around everything, so no matter where it goes next it'll be easy to convert. One big requirement will be extensive citations or references, and that will take more than just one person. As a Wiki it would be available for editing by anyone in the group at any time, and would not be only my opinion.

Interested? Have experience with Wiki? Other ideas?