****THE COMPLEGALITARIAN BLOG HAS REOPENED FOR BUSINESS
AT A NEW LOCATION WITH SOME NEW RULES.****

Adj. Pertaining to complementarianism and egalitarianism.

***Working to be a safe place for all sides to share.***


___________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gender Role Debate: Egalitarian or Complementarian?

J. Lee Jagers blogged last year on the Gender Role Debate: Egalitarian or Complementarian? He wrote:
One of my goals in this blog is to clarify the arguments on both sides of this controversial issue and to invite thoughtful dialogue from both sides. It helps me orient my own view in the context of the wider spectrum of thought and the interaction helps all of us grow in our personal convictions. I also enjoy seeing what I can learn about people in general by the nature of their responses (What do people seek? What do they react to? What emotions drive their reactions?)
I share his goals and I hope that our new Complegalitarian blog can contribute to meeting those goals.